This is the Tower of London. These are fake poppies to represent dead soldiers from the wars. It looked like blood streaming from the tower.
The Tower of London is very interesting and there's quite a lot to tell about it. Two boys were murdered in the tower by their uncle because he wanted the throne. He was a pretty uncool uncle. Their names were Edward and Richard (I think). I saw this thing where they tortured people, there was one which squished people with metal bars and there was one that stretched people apart, sometimes ripping them up. Henry VIII was a very stupid man ( I will post a picture of his armour) he had 6 wives and some of them he killed. Here is a picture of a toilet, people used it and it just fell straight out of the tower. Yuck.
Here are some more photos from NY. We saw the real Winnie the Pooh characters at the library, some of the walls in the library were purple and there were huge Lego lions. We went to MOMA (Museum of modern art), these are my two favourite paintings. I know nothing at all about the spiral. The other one is Starry Night by Vincent. We saw the dinosaur at the museum of natural history in NY. We saw heaps of dead animals, including Lonesome George, the last Galapagos tortoise. We went to a Broadway show called Matilda, Broadway's a big street. That's where all the good shows go, although sometimes they're not necessarily good. I thought Matilda was ok, but the rest of the family thought it was amazing. Hope you had a good day.




Great reporting Jack - you guys are having such a fantastic experience. Look forward to hearing some more and seeing some more great photos.
ReplyDeleteHi Guys, thanks for reading my blog. Keep listening to Skrillex :)
DeleteThe blog's been great but we'll leave Skrillex for you to enjoy ;-)
Delete