Sunday, 12 October 2014
Versailles in America
American football is in the biggest photo. We watched a game when we went to Versailles, our team lost. It was fun because you had to stand up and scream at them. But it wasn't as much fun as bowling which was easy because if you got at least 7 pins down it counted as a strike. At the bowling alley we saw a stuffed Groundhog, it looked dead.
We saw lots of Halloween decorations and we went to US air force museum and saw lots of planes. We saw the stripped pyjamas that were worn in concentration camps, I took a picture of it, I will try and post it.
OK now I am almost up to date. Because we are not in America anymore, we're in Italy. Rome is great, but that will be other posts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Where did that time go? When I last checked your blog you were about to leave NZ? You have done so much, I've enjoyed reading about your adventures, awesome blog, dude! While you are in the northern hemisphere, I wonder if you could check something out for me. Take a look at the direction the water spins as it goes down the sink and let me know what way it turns. Something called the coriolis effect. Would have been good to test it when you were drinking all that lemonade, ah but that was countries ago. Hey and one other thing if you wouldn't mind...while you are in Rome can you see if people actually do do what the Romans do? Just wondering.
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately, I'm one of the 50% that hate dubstep, I can't even waltz. Tell your parents to take you to the opera, those fat ladies can realy sing!
And another thing, the last, I promise, do you know why when I write to you I have to prove I'm not a robot?
Of course you may be too busy eating pasta or anti pasta to answer these questions.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy!