Hi Jack and everyone, We love your witty, intelligent blog Jack! You make us laugh and it's so cool to get your news. I am old school and would love a postcard please. Give everyone a hug and share your sandwiches otherwise we won't recognise you!!
Hi Jack, We just had a listen to your travel muzak please don't hurt my brother- it sounds so scary. Yikes!! Thaddaeus tells me his legs were so tired after tramping..."they were like new born lamb legs" all shaky and wobbly. Grace wonders if you miss sheep in NZ? Elliot I would love that silver bean (in your pics) in the paddock out back I would smile at it lots. It would be even cooler here I reckon.
I wonder if every time you hear that song in the future you will remember this trip and how much you listened to it! It might be like the soundtrack to your travels :) Thanks for sharing it with us.
Grandma do not listen to you 2 nana this is for my school
ReplyDeleteI'm in the small percentile that merely doesn't mind it :) How does this pertain to the trip though?? I guess he is from the States...
ReplyDeleteHi Jack, I attempted to listen to Skrillex but have I to confess I didn't listen to the whole track. At least I gave it a go :-)
ReplyDeleteHi Jack and everyone,
ReplyDeleteWe love your witty, intelligent blog Jack! You make us laugh and it's so cool to get your news. I am old school and would love a postcard please.
Give everyone a hug and share your sandwiches otherwise we won't recognise you!!
Hi Jack,
ReplyDeleteWe just had a listen to your travel muzak please don't hurt my brother- it sounds so scary. Yikes!!
Thaddaeus tells me his legs were so tired after tramping..."they were like new born lamb legs" all shaky and wobbly.
Grace wonders if you miss sheep in NZ?
Elliot I would love that silver bean (in your pics) in the paddock out back I would smile at it lots. It would be even cooler here I reckon.
I wonder if every time you hear that song in the future you will remember this trip and how much you listened to it! It might be like the soundtrack to your travels :) Thanks for sharing it with us.
ReplyDelete