Sunday, 14 September 2014

Getting Ready...

We are going on our trip soon!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jack
    This is soo cool - can't wait to follow your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We also look forward to following your adventures Jack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jack
    Did you take Elliot with you? Was anyone sick on the plane? Have you seen any fat people yet? How many movies did you watch?
    You might be too busy eating pancakes to answer my questions.
    Enjoy.

    Malcolm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not too busy I did happen to take Elliot with me (even though I was quite tempted to leave him behind). Maybe I've seen 7 fat people to answer that question, but the place does not happen to have many. On the plane I saw 1 and a half moves and played 100 games. I saw the whole Godzilla and half of the amazing spider man 2 and that is hard to do you should try it! Luckily nobody got sick, bye

      From Jack

      Delete